Preparing food safely is extremely important in the hospitality sector and the HACCP Level 2 course will provide you with the skills to identify and control risk relating to food preparation.
About the course
There are a number of contamination risks within the food services industry and it is your responsibility as an employee to understand what these risks are and how to control or reduce them. Our HACCP – Level 2 Course has been expertly designed to provide you with expertise in the correct and recognised industry standards to maintain optimum levels of food safety throughout their work.
During this course you will learn about each stage of the HACCP food safety system, identifies common food safety hazards and provides you with the skills to prevent food contamination.
Our Legislation Course covers both England & Wales and Scottish legislation.
The interactive e-learning course allows you to study at your own pace, acquiring all of the necessary skills and knowledge easily as you progress through the various sections. Test Your Knowledge questions will reinforce your understanding as you go, and at the end of the course you will need to complete and pass a multiple-choice quiz to obtain your certificate.
We only work with the very best.
Our training courses are written and managed by hospitality professionals with many years experience in their field. Your staff will be learning from the best and will come away from their training inspired by mentors who understand their aspirations and requirements.
Our professionals include those with backgrounds in operations, health and safety, food safety, first aid, manual handling and all the aspects of your hospitality business that help it to run efficiently and legally. We work hard to source only the very best in their field to provide our training materials - making us one of the best providers of hospitality training for foreign nationals in the UK.
The flexibility you need.
Our training courses are completed online, giving you and your staff the flexibility they need to continue working while they train. With less downtime and without needing to take time from their usual schedule, your staff will be gaining a qualification and your business can still run efficiently. That is a win win for you and for your staff members too.
- An Introduction to HACCP – introducing you to terminology, history of the legislation and guidance issued to the food services sector
- Contamination – addressing the main areas of contamination including allergens, chemical and bacteria contaminants and managing food related illnesses
- Assessment Procedures – an introduction to the pre-requisite programme and effective assessment methods
- Formulating a HACCP system – the main components of the HACCP system, benefits, analysing risk, and developing a HACCP team
- Maintenance and ongoing management – auditing, reviews, and corrective action procedures
- Multiple choice quiz
- Understand in detail the importance of complying with HACCP legislation
- Determine the hazards commonly found in food preparation areas
- Be able to devise and implement a HACCP assessment
- Monitor hazard and maintain full compliance with HACCP
By the end of the HACCP Course you should be able to;
Duration and time limit
This course can be completed in approximately 2 – 3 hours from start to finish, although you can do it in your own time.